Recruitment sector： On-site
Duty stations： Manila, Philippines
- (Min 8 years) Experience in IP/MPLS network
- CCIE R/S or CCIE SP certifications is an advantage, not a must
- Experience of working on Cisco SP high end routers and IOS-XR operating system (ASR9K, CRS, ASR900).
- Indepth deployment experience with : IGP, MPLS, RSVP-TE, LDP, MP-BGP, L2/L3VPN, MVPN, high availability, network/device security, Netflow, QoS, IP SLA, network management.
- Experience in Cisco NCS5500, Segment Routing and Integration with Orchestration Software such as WAE, SR-PCE and NSO is a plus
- Experience in deploying and operating large multi-protocol inter-networks
- Demonstrated industry awareness on Service Provider technologies
- Experience in managing Deployment Escalation with problem solving, troubleshooting networks, data analytical and short-term workaround/solutions"
Submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org